William: Mysterious eg blist holder

Warn the community about cheaters, plebs, and GMs abusing their powers
Forum rules
No doxxing, no personal information reveal, no personal harassment and no needlessly outrageous stuff.
NotAerec
KI Staff
In-game name: notnasomi
Main server: Nasomi

William: Mysterious eg blist holder

Post by NotAerec »

William is going full sweat on his powertrip by threatening people to put them on the shadow end-game server blacklist.

Would be curious to know more about this now famous server black list.

William, explain yourself.

Vali
Baby Rager
In-game name: Vali
Main server: Horizon

Re: William: Thirsty nerd

Post by Vali »

What a fucking goober lmao
Immortal
Baby Rager
In-game name:

Post by Immortal »

NotAerec wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:53 pm William is going full sweat on his powertrip by threatening people to put them on the shadow end-game server blacklist.

Look what you've done dude. I can't believe I'm in the same linkshell as someone so selfish he steals a worm from this poor special child.
Sly
Baby Rager
In-game name:

Post by Sly »

I gotta see this list, anyone have a link? lol
Wolffhardt
KI Staff
In-game name:

Post by Wolffhardt »

Please god, someone have the link
NerdTurd
Baby Rager
In-game name: Reverend

Post by NerdTurd »

This reads much better in an Irish accent LOL. Please show me all the "PEOPEL" On the "END GAME SERVER GOOGLE SHEET BLACKLIST" BAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ruined rep over a "WORK"
Don't Bogart mobs... Image
- William Wallace

Ps... Freedom!
Vedic
Baby Rager
In-game name: William

Post by Vedic »

That was me lol.(William in game)

And it was sarcasm, not meant to be taken serious. That poster was a worm thief!!!!, asked him to not do that. If you showed the whole context of the convo it would show that I was telling him I understand server is crowded, but there is a right and wrong way (manners I guess) to go about things. Camps and whatnot. The starter zone in Sandy, it is honestly not a big deal at all. My friends and I were having a laugh, this was definitely not meant to be taken serious at all.

There is or at least was a blist. (I was removed from the google doc)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Was the google sheet. I think known exploiters for fishing (clothespole exploit) and desynthers were on there.

The owners name was virgil (Mod action: No need to put their email in this post.)

I am on discord Vedicc#0821 if any questions. Those that I have partied with in game know me (pumas and burn camps) and I try to help as many people in game as I can.

I am not affiliated with the list, not my show. But umm, thanks for the taken out of context screenshots lol!

Feel free to ping me on IG at wryan81 as well.

Have a good day!

Will
Last edited by Vedic on Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vedic
Baby Rager

Post by Vedic »

NerdTurd wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:51 pm This reads much better in an Irish accent LOL. Please show me all the "PEOPEL" On the "END GAME SERVER GOOGLE SHEET BLACKLIST" BAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ruined rep over a "WORK"
Don't Bogart mobs... Image
- William Wallace

Ps... Freedom!
I was going for the Irish accent lol, family is from Tipperary!
Vedic
Baby Rager

Post by Vedic »

NotAerec wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:53 pm William is going full sweat on his powertrip by threatening people to put them on the shadow end-game server blacklist.

I replied below. Taken way out of context and the sarcasm was entirely missed. As well as the lead up between me and a few friends that were in the zone together. But if he didn't get it then I apologize. This was at the start zone worms pop every 2 seconds really not a big deal. Thought he heard the convo about the list between me and my friends and this was just supposed to be a Haxxor L33t type comment. (was not in any way supposed to be taken serious) some of us laughed. But again, if that point was missed. I do apologize. To make it up to you, I will pay you 10,000 gil severance in game. Just ping me and I will come to any city you want and apologize to you in game if you so wish.

In fairness though, when people (at later stages) intentionally overcamp a place I do say something. Like the puma camp or beetle one. Some camps support 2 parties if 2 more show up to try to force others out just creates a BM situation. But I am respectful with that. Again, I do understand 4k plus people and limited resources. Those same people I always reached out to saying the camp was free / party leaving etc.
NotAerec
KI Staff
In-game name: notnasomi

Post by NotAerec »

You seem more reasonable than your special in-game persona.

Maybe you should put yourself on that list for good measure!